ZipPark iValet is a simple but addictive time management gaming experience. You are in command of five or more valets. You issue commands to each valet with a simple three-tap action. Tap a valet, tap a car and tap a spot. It is that simple. It almost seems a little too simple but you will soon find that things get interesting in a hurry! See how long you can last against increasingly difficult waves of traffic. If customers have to wait too long to drop off or pick up their car, they will get angry and drive on by or go get the car themselves. If you get ten angry customers, game over!
Game features include:
- Simple, intuitive controls
- Increasingly difficult waves of traffic
- Quick save and resume - whenever the game exits (for a phone call, etc) your current game state will be saved so you can restart exactly where you left off
- Fast Forward - speed up game time during those early slower parts of the game.
- One-way, two-area parking lot offers a chance for you to strategically park your cars based on the current situation. A nearby spot when parking may leave you with a longer return time later on.
- Get an extra valet every 50 points. Get around 10 valets on screen and see if you can keep them all busy!
- Multiple Valet Indication - valets that occupy the same spot will be offset a few pixels as a visual indication of how many valets are there.
- Random guest anger thresholds. Different guests get angry at different rates, so choose which cars you bring back first carefully...so much for first come, first serve!
- Personal Best Score Keeping
- Online Top Ten (requires internet connection)
- Overall Online Rank - in stats you will see your rank even if you are not in the top ten. See how your top submitted score ranks against the rest of the world (requires internet connection).
- Over 20 beautifully rendered car styles
- Watch cars/valets intelligently drive/walk around the lot (traffic jams can get interesting)
- In-game tutorial
How to play:
- To park a car - tap a valet, tap a car, tap an empty parking spot
- To return a car - tap a valet, tap a parked car, tap the "RETURN" spot
- See in-game tutorial for more details
About ZipPark, Inc (www.zippark.com): ZipPark's broad line of management and revenue control products leverages leading-edge technologies to address the needs of valet, event, and gateless parking operations in all major verticals including stadiums, airports, hotels, casinos, malls, sporting venues, hospitals, and municipal garages. ZipPark thinks all work and no play makes parking people dull boys and girls. So it worked with the cool folks at C3 Software to develop this branded version of their super-fun iValet game. Enjoy!
C3 Software looks forward to further enhancing your ZipPark iValet experience and will make every effort to respond to and act on all user feedback. So please, tell us what you think! Feel free to send us feature requests, defect reports or just a comment to email@example.com.
NOTE: ZipPark iValet is also listed under the name iValet.